Thursday, October 13, 2016

Three on Thursday


I just love doing this prompt, Three on Thursday. If you weren't here last week, I basically stole the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. And what I'm doing is sharing three things that I'm digging for the week. No rules, just three things I love. It could be food, shows, music, people, clothes, the sky is the limit! You can play along too. Leave me a comment with things you're loving, your thoughts on what I'm loving, or a link to your own Three on Thursday post!


Candy Crush
I've recently become obsessed with Candy Crush and I can't help myself. At work, on lunch, in the car rider line, before I go to sleep, I feel like I'm playing all the time! But don't worry, I'm not one of those people that blast it on facebook and ask for points or donuts or whatever it is they do. I try to hide my game play...until now.



Mums and Olive Buckets and Pumpkins, oh my!
I went to a Barn Sale last weekend and bought an olive bucket. I've been wanting one for years, but never wanted to pay that price for a freaking bucket. But I found this one, loved the copper color around the bottom, and thought it would make the perfect flower pot for a big ole mum. I also found that cute little pumpkin. Now I just need a candle inside it.



Snickers Pumpkins
I know. I know. I just wrote about them yesterday, but I can't help myself. They are just so much better in holiday shapes. I think because there is more filling. Whatever it is, gimme all the candy!
Via

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10