Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stranded: Halloween Candy


The best part of Halloween is the candy, and boy oh boy is there an over-abundance on this holiday. 

If I had to choose 3 Halloween candies, I would choose....

1. Reese's Halloween Pumpkins
Why are these so much better than the original cups? Maybe there is more peanut butter? I don't know but they are.
Via

2. Snickers Halloween Pumpkins
Like the Reese's, it just doesn't get any better than a pumpkin shaped Snicker. Why are the holiday shapes a million times better????
Via

3. Caramel Apple Pops
These little suckers are the best around. Actually you could just take out the apple part, and I'd be happy with the caramel. Yummy!
Via

I'm linking up with Erika and Shay today for their "Stranded with" series.

I've also linked up with the ladies for

Stranded Topics:

Next month: Outerwear

6 comments:

  1. Aw man! I hate that I missed linking up with this post today.! Just give me your M&Ms and Tootsie Rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had a caramel apple pop- pretty sure my husband would devour an entire bag of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pumpkin Reeses! They are so much better than the regular peanut butter cups for some reason - good pick!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel Apple pops! I forgot about those. Why are the holiday shaped candies so much better? Also, LOVE your Happy Fall pumpkin in your photo!

    ReplyDelete

09 10