Thursday, October 20, 2016

Life Lately

Man. Life lately has been a whirlwind. 

It's amazing how busy a person can be, yet not have a husband or kids to run around for or take care of. How do you mamas do it????

Since life has been so crazy lately, I thought I'd share what I've been up to. 

I am so so glad I have a great group of church friends. Here we are on girls night 
last week at Shogun.

And you know I've been eating up some chips and cheese dip. #Garcias4Life 


I recently got a new library card, because let's be honest, books are expensive. Who can spend $20 a week on a new book, read it for a week, and then let it sit there. I got tired of doing that. So free books for everyone!!!


I've been on such a LuLaRoe kick lately. Like, it's pretty sad. Here I am in their Lindsey kimono. LOVE it!


Fall! I'm going to be honest. I've almost killed the mum already. Who knew you have to water it so often. And I may or may not have watered it for like 4 days after I bought it. Oops!


I don't see these two nearly enough, but when I do, I soak it all up. Look how precious they are.
#niece #nephew


So I tried the half top-knot thing. I work at a collision center and I kid you not, three of the men said something about it. "What's on top of your head?" DO THEY NOT KNOW FASHION? Needless to say, I haven't tried it since.


I'm almost ashamed to say that I may or may not have visited about 7 TJ Maxxes and Homegoods stores this weekend. Someone send money stat, because they took all of mine!
And yes, this table came home with me. 


Last week I attended a Pinterest Party and made two new friends, Brittany at Certified Celebrator and Amy from The Sandy Pearls. Such sweethearts!


I got to see my OG best friend on Saturday. We ate the most amazing pizza at Old Chicago (OMG SO GOOD) and had dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. I love Louisville!


Sunday was spent with another BFF in Nashville hanging out with Adele. She's incredible. Adele, that is. The bff isn't so bad either though.


I've been wearing my The Sandy Pearls bangles non-stop. I made the gold one at the Pinterest Party, and now I'm hooked. Watch out, Hobby Lobby. I'm coming for supplies!


Snickers Pumpkins. I heart you. 

There's my life in a nutshell lately. How 'bout you?

1 comment:

  1. Chips and cheese dip are life. For real. I could live off of cheese and chocolate. Not together, of course.

    Yay for a library card! I'm a librarian so this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

09 10