Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween


Happy Halloween, my friends! Today is one of, if not the, best day of the entire year in my humble opinion! I love Fall; I love Halloween; I love my BIRTHDAY!

That's right, peeps; it's muh burfday!

So while I'm off celebrating today, and let's be honest, all week, I thought I'd share some Halloweens from years past. Thanks for the inspiration, Kristi! :)

Let me preface by saying I'm not one to be scared of making a fool of myself. I will go ALL OUT when it comes to being ready for an event or party. 

Case in point- here I am at a Christmas party one year. Just call me Mrs. Frosty.


Or when we had Camp Discovery for our VBS at church and I went as a camper. What you cant see are my tall socks and hiking boots (borrowed, because let's be real...I don't hike).


And just a random night with some masks....

Now let's get into the Halloween costumes.

Here we are with my bestie, Meg. This may be my favorite costume- a 1920s era flapper. 


One of my more fun costumes- GRUMPY CAT! I'll be honest, a lot of people didn't know what I was dressed as. And to that I say, they've been living under an awfully boring rock!



Cleopatra was in the house one Halloween. 
With the devil, aka another bestie, Whitney!


And finally, another funny favorite of mine was none other than......

AMY FARRAH FOWLER from The Big Bang Theory!


This was a fun one too. You all remember the tiara scene? Too fun!

Hope you've had as much fun as I have on this trip down Halloween memory lane. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm sure I have some cake to consume!


What was your favorite costume? 
What are you dressing up for this Halloween?!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm Leslie Knope from Parks & Rec this year :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love all your costumes. So fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! I like to have fun; that's for sure!

      Delete

09 10