Thursday, October 27, 2016

Arsenic & Old Lace

Our little town is home to a lot of cool places, one being the historic, Plaza Theatre. 

Ages ago, you could go see a movie and get snacks. Now, the Plaza plays host to concerts, school productions, movies during the summer days, and most recently, to the production of Arsenic and Old Lace by Far Off Broadway players, local actors who volunteer. 


The Plaza is downtown among other small businesses. 

It has been completely remodeled, but still has the feel of an old theater.

I love everything about theater; the music, the acting, the feel of sitting in a theatre and seeing people perform live. It just makes me happy happy!


Really pretty, right???

My friend, Tammy, and her girls went with me to see the play. It was phenomenal!


I'll be honest, the marquee may just be my favorite part of the theater.

Almost a year to the day ago, I got to see Frankenstein. There must be something about a scary play in the fall that calls my name.

What about you? Are you a theatre junkie?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really cute place! Also a big theater fan. My aunt and I have season passes to our local theater and see 5 musicals / plays a year. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! I don't go near as much as I should or want to, but I love it every time I go.

      Delete

09 10