Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

How in the heck are we already at the end of September?!? You guys. Holy smokes. I won't even tell you how many weeks until Christmas because it would make me want to crawl under my desk.

Here's what I've been up to this month...

What I'm Eating
I'm basically on a rotation; Monday nights are Cracker Barrel nights and Wednesday nights are Garcia's Mexican nights.

Yes, I go to CB at least once a week. Because biscuits!

What I'm Reminiscing About
Already missing the lake. :(


What I'm Loving
This week finally hit Fall temps and I'm obsessed. Sweaters and scarves and boots, oh my!

What I've Been Up To
Oh just spending money like it grows in my back yard. Fall shows and festivals are my downfall. Also thinking of Christmas lists, because I need to start NOW! I have 4 gifts bought and so many more to go...

What I'm Dreading
Can I dread Barre and still look forward to it?

What I'm Working On
Blogging! I've really made an effort to blog more, and I really do enjoy it.

What I'm Excited About
Everything Fall!

What I'm Watching
Fall TV is on and I'm so excited! I watched "This is Us" and "Designated Survivor" and I'm ready for new episodes of "Greys Anatomy" and "Scandal" and "The Walking Dead".

What I'm Reading
Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman

Come back tomorrow to see my September Book review!

What I'm Listening To
Talking Body
I know it's an older song but I have it on repeat!



What I'm Wearing
Lots of leggings and LuLaRoe and layers and colors





What I'm Doing This Weekend
Barre and a little marketplace that a girl I know is hosting.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
My birthday! There is no better day in the year than your birthday, because it's all about you!


What Else is New
I've been going to Barre Co for the  past few weeks. It's so hard, y'all. And I can't do so much of what everyone else is doing. But I modify it for me and I push myself to my limit. That's why I like doing it. You can make it as hard as you want for those super fit people, and alter it for people like me who are just starting out. I've got a long way to go, but you have to start somewhere, right?


Bonus: My Favorite Fall Recipe 
Potato Soup
I'm still looking for the recipe, so hopefully I can find it and share with you guys soon


3 comments:

  1. I love you bright blue leggings and striped shirt outfit, adorable! I have done a few at-home barre workouts, and holy cow! it's really tough! Keep doing what works for you, and you'll be stronger before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potato soup! And FOUR Christmas gifts!?! Are you for real?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CRACKER BARREL OMG. We don't have them in California though, so my life is sad and empty.

    ReplyDelete

09 10