Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranded: 3 Movies

Ahhhh. Movies. There's nothing better than curling up on the couch on a stormy day and watching a good ole movie that you've loved forever. 

But in this case, pretend you're stranded on a beach, listening to the waves roll in, lounging in a hammock, and watching those movies on a big blow up screen. That sounds totally realistic, right?

Well it is in Shay and Erika's Stranded linkup.


And here are the movies I would choose.....


There's just something about a bookstore in a city, called Shop Around the Corner, owned by a lady named Kathleen Kelly. Have I mentioned I always wanted a name with alliteration? And a bookstore called Shop Around the Corner? All because of this darling movie about a dial-up email pen pal. 




It never fails, if I see this movie on cable, I stop to watch. It may be because both characters have names with alliteration, I mean, cmon...Andi Anderson and Benjamin Barry. Benny Boo Boo.  Perfect names. Just a cute, quirky love story that never gets old.



While the other two are feel-good chick flicks, I feel there needs to be a little humor to break things up. And that's where Bridesmaids comes in. Like How to Lose a Guy, I'm watching this one if I see it on tv. And still quote it, to this day. And I also vow to have a cookie bigger than myself and a chocolate lawn fountain at my bridal shower. 

What 3 movies would you choose?

Here are my other Stranded posts, check them out!
August: 3 Shoes
July: 3 Famous People
June: 3 Netflix Shows
May: 3 Books
April: 3 Medicine Cabinet Items


Next month: Halloween Candy!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I just watched You've Got Mail the other night for the 500th time the other night. Oh and I like alliteration too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good movie choices! How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is one of my top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I normally do not like "chick flick" movies, but I think all three of these are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list of movies!! Love How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list!! You've got mail, such a good one!

    ReplyDelete

09 10