Friday, September 30, 2016

September Recap

Even though I've done the What's Up Wednesday post and my September Book Reviews post this week, I do still like writing a monthly recap so I can remember all the good stuff that happened every month. Since today is the last day of the month, it's only fitting I share with you my favorites from September. And if you've missed anything, it's a good way for you to catch up in one spot!



I started September off with family at my parent's lake house for Labor Day. We rode the pontoon and jet ski, we grilled out, we ate s'mores, and just had the best time together.






I started the Blog-tember challenge, and while I didn't blog every single prompt, or even many for that matter, it was still fun to link up with others, and gave me some good ideas for when I was stumped. 

Here are the prompts I participated in: 
12: 3 books




I gave you all another Home Tour.


I ate a lot of terribly yummy food with friends and family.



I stepped out of my comfort zone and had fun with my wardrobe. Follow me on Instagram to see more! (@melanie_ks)

I stepped even further out of my bubble and did something I hate doing: I started exercising. Barre is SO challenging, but I love that even me, the laziest person on the planet, can work it for me.



 I relaxed by coloring.

I had the best tacos I've ever put into my mouth courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings. Yep. 


I got to spend some weekends snuggling on the couch with my little nugget. I am gone so much, I think my little doggy liked me being home for once.


I indulged in my favorite candy- holiday shaped candy bars! Why are they so much better?


I took the coloring one step further and attended a painting class with Meg.


I drove until I absolutely had to stop for gas, because who enjoys pumping gas? Just call me a rebel.


My heart went pitter-patter when we had true fall temps.


I read some really good books, and even talked about them yesterday.


I voted NO to making our county wet. Yes. We only have alcohol and liquor sales in restaurants. But it passed so soon sales will be in stores too. 


I started teaching 4th-6th grade Sunday School class at my church.


I just had the best time in September, and I know October will be just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10