Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Random Thoughts

Let's try something new today. I'm going to let you into my mind... I know. You're already scared with that thought. You probably should be. 

I've got a lot of thoughts going on this morning, so I thought I'd share. Be warned- I could be a little crazy. A little zany. And a whole lot of snarky. 


one
 Sometimes I wake up, take my hair down from my half fallen ponytail, schjuzz with my hands, and go. Like the picture above- no product, no comb, no water...just some hand schjuzzing, and I'm done. And it's the best my hair has looked all week. 
And yes, schjuzzing is now a word.

two
 I absolutely hate these oyster shucking parties. I have a friend that finds random ones to watch, and I just don't get it. In the one I saw, the lady (and I shudder to call her a lady), kept talking to people off to the side, chugging her Mt. Dew (classic Kentucky), and had on no makeup. Now if you want to go au natural, then go for it. But that doesn't mean you should post live videos on the facebook. Mmmkkk? Last night, the same friend sent me a pic of a women doing a party and she proceeded to shave her husband's beard. On live FB feed. Just ewww.

three
 I haven't had Garcia's (my fave Mexican joint) in two weeks and I feel like I'm going through withdrawals. Gimme the cheese dip! Gimme the burritos! 

four
 I get irritated when people capitalize random words in a sentence. Why oh why do you think that makes sense? It doesn't.

five
 I really need to right write those book reviews I've had on my to-do list for months.
Edit: I'm mortified that I used the incorrect form of "write/right" in the above sentence. And didn't even notice until Ashlee pointed it out to me. MORTIFIED! 

six
 I'm craving a chimichanga right this second.

seven
 I bought some Revlon lip balm (a chubby stick) last night, tested it in the car around 8pm, and the color was still there when I woke up this morning. Holy smokes! I'm a fan. 

eight
I have a customer standing in front of me, and I can't understand a word he is saying. I keep asking him to repeat and it's awkward. And this has happened two customers in a row, so maybe I'm just deaf. 

nine
I went into B&BW last night for a stock up on hand sanitizer. Yes, I'm a 9 year old girl. I ended up buying car air freshener, 5 sanitizers, and two candles. And have a list of more candle scents I want. I'm out of control.

ten
How much longer until I can turn on Shameless? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10