Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pumpkin Paint Party

I got to attend a Pumpkin Paint Party with one of my bff's on Monday night. 

Brittany, owner of aDOORable Life, hosted and she did a phenomenal job teaching us little tips and tricks to make our pumpkins look just like we wanted.
Our inspiration


Brittany, owner of aDOORable Life

Because my front door is pink, I knew I didn't want the traditional orange pumpkin. So I decided to be my own kind of special and went with white. 

I was having trouble getting the white just right, but Brittany came over, showed me how to mix some colors and how to apply it to the pumpkin to get a softer white with some cute strokes.

Having some fun in between instructions

Yep. I live to the beat of my own drum.

Meg was taking it all in.

I've never left a paint party completely satisfied with my finished product, but you guys! I absolutely LOVE my pumpkin. It's not orange. It goes wonderfully with my pink door. And is different, which is totally me!

Meg and I with our pumpkins!

Photo of the whole group posted on Brittany's instagram. Notice Celesta's comment. Love that!
Hashtag # Why blend in when you were born to stand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10