Monday, September 26, 2016

Let's Talk: Entertainment

I am an entertainment junkie; books, movies, songs, blogs, Netflix...it's all my jam.

Today I'm going to share with you my faves in all of those categories.



I've got several favorite bloggers, but let me share with you the ones that I have in my Daily Reads on Bloglovin'. In no particular order, they are...







I didn't include pics of the bloggers just in case they didn't want their mug on my blog. ;)

Reading is one of my favorite hobbies, so I've read quite a few books that have stuck with me. 









And my all-time favorite book: Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas


See what I've read on the tab Mel Reads at the top of the page, or check me out on Goodreads.


Nothing better than curling up on the couch on a rainy day with some gummy bears and a good movie. Here are a few of my faves.







This one is so hard because there are sooo many faves. I'll share some of the current songs on my playlist. And yes, they have been out awhile, but I still love them!
















I'm going to share the ones on real tv and Netflix. This may be a lot. ;)

Real Housewives franchise






Here is the topic list for 2016.

If you want to link up with Andrea, go for it! Then let me know so I can see your choices!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is classic! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am scrolling through channels, you can guarantee I am going to stop everything if How to lose a guy in 10 days is on. I saw that it's (finally) coming to netflix :) I'll have to keep an eye out for Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bennie Boo Boo, Boo, Boo Boo Boo! Never gets old!

      Delete

09 10