Thursday, September 8, 2016

Home Tour

Hi, friends! I'm joining Blog-tember Challenge today and sharing my home with you.


If you're a regular reader, you may remember me sharing weeks ago! But since this is a new linkup, I'd thought I'd share again! Here we go!
_______________________________________________________

Notes before you read further!!!!
 I was hesitant to do my own post because my house is not finished. I moved in 10 months ago, and I'm still working on making it mine. Slowly, but surely, I will get there. But not there yet. 

I decided to go on and share my little home with you all anyway.
The good, the bad, and the still ugly. 
Just remember, it's a work in progress!!!!! So no judging! ;)

Here's my little house with the pink door. 

Outside to-do:
1. Landscaping 
2. Paint shutters a darker shade


Living Room
You've already seen a room reveal here, but if not, go back and see!
Btw- It's one of my most popular posts!
Finished! 


Dining Room
 

To-Do:
 1. Paint over that orange wall. 
2. Add curtains


Kitchen 


To-do:
1. Paint orange wall (continued from dining room)
2. Change curtain

Powder Room 
The ceiling in this room was also orange, but I decided to paint it pink one day. I'm still deciding on what shade to do the walls, but I'm going with a light pink or neutral....eventually!

To-do:
1. Choose a color
2. Paint walls
3. Hang small chandelier


Hall 

To-do: 
1. Find and change wall art.
2. Change light fixture- you can't see it, but it's UGLY!


Bedroom 1 / Reading Room

To-do:
1. Find and hang curtains
2. Hang up pictures/wall art/gallery wall
3. Find rug


 Bedroom 3/Guest Room

To-do: 
1. Find curtains and hang
2. Hang wall art


Bathroom 
This room needs the most work! I feel like when the previous owners did a remodel, they left this room off their list.

 To-do: 
1. Remove wallpaper
2. Paint
3. Find shower curtain
4. Find and hang chandelier


My bedroom 

To-do: 
1. Touch up paint over windows
2. Find new curtains
3. More wall art

As you can see, I still have a lot to do! But that's ok. I'm in no rush, and want to find the perfect pieces and not just buy something to buy because it's empty, ya know?

I love my little house, and can't wait for it to be just what I want!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your home! So many colorful touches! Your living room looks so calm with the neutrals + blue color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love home tours. Your home is beautiful and so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

09 10