Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites

Ahhhhhh! It's finally Friday, and I'm so so excited! Fridays are a big fave around here!


Linking up with Andrea, who is one of my fave bloggers, for Friday Favorites!


The paint party I attended on Monday is one of my faves from the week! I went with one of my favorite friends, and got to see one of my favorite facebook crafters, and made my favorite door hanger to date! #whitepumpkinsforthewin
Read about the party here!






Can I tell you what makes me happy and sad at the same time? Finishing a really good book. 
I shared last Friday that I had finally bought The Light Between Oceans. I finished it this week, so I could see the movie in theaters, and it was sooooo good! If you haven't read it yet, please do!
And to see what else I've been reading, click on Mel Reads!
Or follow me on Goodreads!



Mexican food from Garcia's is my absolute fave! I may or may not have eaten dinner there two nights in a row. #notashamed




Getting fun snaps from my favorite 4 year old is my fave. I mean, how cute is this? #niece
Add me and send me fun snaps: melanie_ks




Wearing a new fave brand, LuLaRoe, is a fave, especially when it's this cute!
I sometimes post some outfits I'm loving on my insta if you want to follow me on there!



Getting sweet pics sent to me of my favorite 4 month old is a big fave. He rolled over for the first time by himself here. Look how sweet that face is! #nephew


Awww. Look at this sweet face on my timehop. She's a fave and so is this throwback from 4 years ago. And the shirt is still true! #niece  #sameniecefrom#4





The first day of fall was yesterday and Fall is, by far, my favorite season! I just love everything about it! #ExceptWhenItsStill90Degrees #amIright




 There are a few faves from my week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to order that book right now. I'm in need of a new book. Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to find a fun party like that in our area (versus the traditional canvas parties) but haven't had luck! Love your pumpkin!!

    Mexican food.. queso.. sold!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

09 10