Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Faves

Happy FriYay, friends! I'm so excited that the weekend is here!

Today, like every other Friday, I'm going to share some of my favorites throughout the week while linking up with my fave blogger, Andrea!


-One-
I started teaching the 4th-6th grade Sunday School class two weeks ago, and you guys, I absolutely love it! It gets me back into teaching, but only on a small scale. The few kids I have (I go to a very small church), I just love so much. They are such good kids. And what better to teach than about God!?!


-Two-
Starting new books is one of my favorite things, and I'm super excited about this one: The Light Between Oceans. It's been on my to-read list, but as soon as I heard a movie was coming out, I bought it immediately! I'm about halfway through and so far, it's really good. 

Not one of my favorite things is movie covers on books. I like the original covers!!! Anyone else?


-Three- 
This one is like two favorites in one- one of my friends since kindergarten, Melinda, and going to Barre. I went last night, and while I'd taken a class once two years ago, I was nervous as heck. It's hard, y'all! I just don't work out. But Melinda has been rocking this losing weight, eating better, working out gig, and she motivated me to actually do something. So when I checked in, I just went on and bought 5 sessions. What the heck am I thinking?!?!?!


-Four-
I said I wouldn't, but I'm totally on the LuLaRoe/Agnes & Dora train now. Insert eye roll here. This morning's look is one of my faves from the week. Agnes & Dora Muse top and LuLaRoe leggings and it's super comfy! So win win!


-Five-
Fridays are donut days at work, so that's obviously my fave! And some creamer with a splash of coffee. Yum! And yes, donuts and Barre can both be faves!


What are some of your faves from the week???


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I'd prefer the original book cover as well. And donuts should always be a favorite for everyone. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I'm on that LuLaRoe train too! I'm hosting a party (online) right now and you should go shop it! Link is on my blog :) She has so many cute styles right now! And I saw light between the oceans in theatres...bring all the tissues!

    ReplyDelete

09 10