Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Favorite Posts

I love blogging. I love that it gives me a space to write. I love the people that I've "met" along the way. And I love that it's a reminder of things I've done and places I've been. 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite posts throughout the years. 

Home posts

Funny and embarrassing posts.

Vacation posts.

Snarky posts

About me posts
You probably don't know...
Random Facts
26 Things you Don't Know About Me
A Day In The Life


And then there are the posts that are my most popular in terms of views per page....
Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplins
Living Room Tour
Christmas Ornament DIY
Grape Salad



So many posts that make me laugh, smile, and shake my head in embarrassment.

Linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday.

Other Show & Tell posts from 2016.


And Brave Love Blog for Blog-tember Challenge



And other posts from the Blog-tember Challenge
Blog-tember Intro
Joy
Home Tour
Anywhere in the World
3 Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10