Friday, September 9, 2016

Anywhere in the World

Let me tell you what one of my very favorite things in the entire world is. 

Traveling. 

Unfortunately, you have to have money to travel, and girl likes to shop too much for that! ;)

The Blog-tember Challenge prompt for today is "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" 


This is easy. I would choose Bora Bora. 

Honestly, I couldn't even point to Bora Bora on the map, but I've seen enough pictures to know that I would absolutely love this place. 

The little huts on the water.
Via

The clear blue-green of the water.
Via
I mean, guys. This, I imagine, would be heaven on Earth.
Via
If you could choose anywhere to go, where would you go?


2 comments:

  1. I could totally go here for a week to relax, read, and scuba dive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW that all looks so beautiful!!! That would be bliss!

    ReplyDelete

09 10