Tuesday, September 6, 2016

3 Things I Can't Live Without: Show & Tell Tuesday

Happy Tuesday morning, friends! It's the first day back to work after a long weekend of sleeping in and having fun, and you know what? I'm struggling today! 

For your blogging pleasure, I'm sharing 3 things I just cant live without., and I'm linking up with my fave blogger, Andrea, for Show & Tell Tuesday. 



1. Fans

I'f I'm in a room and there is no air circulating, I feel like I'm suffocating. Especially if I'm sleeping. I don't have a ceiling fan in my bedroom, so I have a fan on my nightstand. It's not pretty but it's a necessity. 


2. Diet Coke

It used to be Coke, but now I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I try to drink water, especially flavored water at home, but if I'm out ordering, it's always a diet coke. 


3. Eye liner

You guys. If I don't wear eye liner I look sick. Let me rephrase that. If I don't wear eyeliner I look like a corpse. Like dig a hole, throw me in, and bury me. Dead. So I don't leave the house without my handy dandy Cover Girl eyeliner lining my eyes. You can thank me when you see me without it and you don't know who I am.


Here are the other topics for future Show & Tells-

And here are previous Show & Tells that I've linked up with.

2 comments:

  1. It's nuts when people don't have fans. Ceiling fans are a necessity in the south.

    ReplyDelete

09 10