Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What's Up Wednesday: August Edition

What's Up on this hump day, ladies? See what I did there? Included the title in there? Ha. 


Joining Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer to share what's up with me lately. Join us!

Here are the topics: 
What I'm Eating
What I'm Reminiscing About
What I'm Loving
What I've Been Up To
What I'm Dreading
What I'm Working On
What I'm Excited About
What I'm Watching/Reading
What I'm Listening To
What I'm Wearing
What I'm Doing This Weekend
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
What Else is New?

Copy and join the linkup!


What I'm Eating
I've been trying to cook and eat at home more instead of eating out all the time!
I've made Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti, fritatttas, Velveeta Sausage Dip, Fried Egg Sandwiches, Tuna Sandwiches, frozen lasagnas, etc. Simple stuff, but better than eating McDonalds for every meal!


What I'm Reminiscing About
Nothing really. Is that odd? 


What I'm Loving
That Fall is right around the corner! I wrote a post yesterday about my Fall favorites and I can't wait to enjoy them! 


What I've Been Up To
Oh ya know....staying inside from the killer heat and humidity. I've been doing lots of reading and Netflixing (my favorite things) because it's just miserable out. 


What I'm Dreading
Hmmm... I can't really think of this either. I've got some landscaping and painting I need to do outside when it cools off, so I'm definitely dreading that because WORK! 


What I'm Working On
I'm working on paying off some debt. I have a balance on my credit card that I'm focused on paying off and that is my main goal right now. Let me tell you. It's hard to  put that extra money towards a card instead of a new purse or nice boots, but I'm determined!


What I'm Excited About
Fall! I think I've mentioned this already!


What I'm Watching
OMG you guys! It's vulgar and filthy, but like a friend said, it's a car crash you can't take your eyes off of. So good!



What I'm Reading
Just finished blogger, Micah Chaplin's, Riffs of Regret. 

Starting blogger Sophie Hudson's,  A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet soon!



What I'm Listening To
At this moment, Pandora's 2000's Pop Radio. 

On my playlist, I've got Tucker Beathard's Rock On



Cole Swindell's Middle of a Memory



and Kip Moore's Running For You. LOVE them!



What I'm Wearing
Leggings and tees. Always. 
I've also become a huge fan of LuLaRoe, so that's made my way into the rotation. 


What I'm Doing This Weekend
No set plans yet, but hoping to return some things to TJ Maxx, and hit up Bath and Body Works and Hobby Lobby. We'll see!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
Fall Arts and Crafts Festivals! I love those things. 

What Else is New?
Nada darn thing!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe yesterday and saved it! It looks sooo good!

    Right there with ya trying to pay off some debt. We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet! Sophie's books are the best! That chicken spaghetti looks great!

    ReplyDelete

09 10