Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Stranded: 3 shoes

Shoes! One of my favorite things to buy!
Why? Because shoes don't care how fat you are, they *almost* always fit! ;)



If I could only take 3 shoes to a deserted island, I know just the ones I would take!


I would definitely take the most comfortable and worn pair of flip flops I own, the Yellow Box Atlantic. They seriously go with 90% of my wardrobe!



Then I would take my newest and most favorite pair of tennis shoes, that I honestly forgot I owned until I started reading these Stranded posts today. Oops! Needless to say, I rarely wear tennis shoes. 

I can't find these online, but will keep an eye out and link back if I do. 




And I imagine if I'm going to be stranded, I will want some super comfy house shoes to make me feel at home. I'll bring these Bear Paw slippers- my new fave comfy shoes!

What shoes would you take with you on your deserted island trip?

Linking up with Erika and Shay for their Stranded series. Here are the topics:

And my posts that I've linked up previously-


1 comment:

09 10