Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mix and Match Mama's "Eats" Cookbook Review

I received an email from one of my favorite bloggers (Shay Shull from Mix and Match Mama blog) asking to send her newest cookbook my way. I was expecting to receive it in September, so imagine my surprise when I opened a box to see her beautiful face on the front of her cookbook!



Isn't the cover just gorgeous?


Attached was a sweet little note.  



And her publishers even sent a few extra little treats, like these rolled oats....


And the cutest little jar of syrup. 


I couldn't wait to dig in. 

First, the book is organized by recipes for each month, which I think is a fantastic idea! And of course in the back of the book is an index if you are looking for a particular recipe. 


Shay also gives some tips and tricks for cooking, which if you know me, I definitely need!


When you get to the month page, all of the recipes for that section are listed. 


I love that Shay includes pictures in kitchen with her cute kids. 


And my absolute favorite part of the cookbook is that there is a picture of each and every recipe. 


AND a little blurb written by Shay about each dish. 


Another cute feature is that there is a quote on each page starting a new section. I am pretty much obsessed with quotes, so this was a hit with me.  

If you want Shay's cookbook for yourself, pre-order here


Shay also has two other cookbooks!


I absolutely love "Eats"! I've already bookmarked some recipes, and I cannot wait to try them! 


Thanks so so much to Shay for this sweet package! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10