Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mel Reads

In my free time, when I'm not out with friends, on the lake with family, eating at local restaurants every other night of the week, and a Netflix show doesn't have be glued to the screen, you can find me lying in bed or in my new reading room turning the page to a good (or sometimes not so goo) book. 

Sometimes I read all the time, other times, it takes a little more effort for me; it all just depends on what I have going on and how good that book is. 

No matter the details, you can see what I'm reading on my page (found at the top of this post) called Oh Mel Reads. 


It shows what I'm currently reading and what I've read this year...and current years past. There's also links to the books so you can see if one strikes your fancy. 

I've been meaning to do a review of the great books I've read recently, but I'm too busy doing other stuff it seems. 

Btw- you can also find me on Instagram, sharing what I'm reading. I've tried hashtagging those posts as #MelReads. Double click to like or leave a comment so I can see you've checked in! :)

Tell me, what have you been reading? 
I always love a good recommendation. And don't forget to keep up on that page up there! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out your Instagram hashtag. I always love seeing what everyone is reading! Do you have Goodreads? I love it to track what I'm reading and want to read.

    Right now, I'm reading a really cool thriller called The American Girl by Kate Horsley.

    ReplyDelete

09 10