Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's one of my favorite days of the week, aside from Sat and Sun, of course, and that means it's time for Friday Favorites with Andrea


Lazy days with my favorite dog is my favorite! Cheers to Sundays at home on the couch in between church services!



I ordered my very first pair of LulaRoe leggings this week, and I hear I will love them. Fingers crossed these become my new favorites because they ain't cheap! Also attending a pop-up boutique tonight, so we'll see what other goodies I take home. 

Are you all on the LLR bandwagon?





This is hands down, the absolute favorite  thing I've put in my mouth this week- a glazed croissant from Dunkin Donuts. OMG you guys. You must run to your DD for this. Amazing!




Pizza is one of my favorite things, and reheating it for lunch in a toaster oven is the only way to eat leftovers. I ate lunch at work yesterday, so logically, I brought my toaster oven from home. Weird? No. I think it's genius!



 On my drives home from work, I usually turn on my playlist and listen to some good ole country. Well, recent country, anyway. My current favorite is Kip Moore, "Running for You". If you haven't heard it, listen now! 

Let me just make it easy for you, listen here!





I blogged every single day this week! What?!?!?! That never happens. But it also happens to be a favorite!  If you've missed it, here are the links....



I changed my mind, this is my favorite thing of the week. I got to eat dinner with my family and the babies last night. Love love love their faces. 


There ya go, friends. My favorites from the week. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10