Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Favorite Crock-Pot Recipes

Since I've been cooking quite a bit more these last few weeks, I knew I wanted to link up when I saw Leigh's post today. She's hosting a Pinterest linkup with our favorite Crock-Pot recipes. These are my favorite because you just dump everything in, and BAM! You get home and dinner is ready!


Link up with Leigh and the other ladies for Pinspiration Wednesday!




I've made this several times, and it is the best Mac N Cheese ever! So cheesy and good.




My sister makes this for a lot of pot lucks, and I just cannot get enough. I've never made it myself, but eat gobs of it every time she does!




Oh my goodness, you guys! This is delish, and I don't even like banana peppers!
Put this roast on a hoagie bun with some provolone cheese, and you have the best sandwich in the world!




 I made this once and it was amazing! I put it over some rice the first time, and then used the leftovers over some tortilla chips for nachos. Seriously amazing!


Here are my CrockPot and Food boards on Pinterest. Check out my other goodies there!







3 comments:

  1. So many yummy recipes!! That Mac n cheese looks like the perfect comfort food! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also make my Mac n cheese in the crock pot. It's like the best thing ever. Going to have to try to make the homemade cream corn. It looks yummy. Great recipes have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm I forgot about crock pot mac n cheese!! How could I? So amazing - thanks for linking up and sharing such fun recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10