Monday, August 15, 2016

Best Burger Ever!

I had the best burger of my entire life this weekend, and you guys, I've wanted another one ever since. 

If you are in or around Nashville, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. 


We got to The Pharmacy early on Saturday night, and there was already a line! That's how good this place is. We decided to wait in the Beer Garden since it was so nice outside. Isn't it a cute area?


Not long after we put our name in, we were called. Seriously, the wait was about 1/3 of the time they told us. Luckily, we got seated in the outside area, so we got to enjoy the view while we ate.


What to choose? I had the hardest time choosing. Cheeseburger with 3-4 different cheeses or the Farmhouse burger with fried egg, bacon, and country ham? 


I ordered a chocolate shake, because duh! It was amazing. 


And went with the Farmhouse burger. And tots. Because always tots. 
You guys. Seriously delicious. Like foodgasm in my mouth. That good. 


Brandi loved it too. PS. It may or may not have been her anniversary, and it may or may not have been a table for 5. Long story short, her sister and I drove her to Nashville to meet her hubby, who was coming home from a business trip. We were totally going to go somewhere else....or at least eat at a different table, but Brandi told them a table for 5. So anniversary meal with friends and fam! Haha. It's a new thing!


Needless to say, after a gigantic burger and tots and milkshake, I was miserably full. 
But it was so so good. 


If you will be in Nashville anytime soon, make sure you go by The Pharmacy!

*I was obviously not paid to write this post. I just loved the food so much, I dedicated a whole post to it. 

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet of your friends to share their table on their anniversary! Love me a good burger!

    ReplyDelete

09 10