Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in a hot minute, so let me share what I've been up to!


And if you want to join in, here's the fresh list....


What I'm Eating
I'm cooking this week, some...., so it's been an experiment of different new recipes. 
Here's the Bubbly Pizza recipe I made Monday night. 

And the Banana Bread I also made Monday night. 

And then I cheated and had Olive Garden last night because I already had plans.

I also have plans for some plain ole Bacon and Tomato sandwiches, Taco Salads, and a new (to me) Chicken Casserole and Roasted Potatoes. I'll let you  know how the casserole turns out. 

What I'm Reminiscing About
A year ago this month, I attended my first ever FAB conference for Silpada and had the time of my life! Unfortantely they are closing down, and that means no more awesome conferences or amazing jewelry, and it makes me miss last year's conference even more. 
Here I am with the co-CEOs, Ryane and Kelsey. 

What I'm Loving
Lake time....even though weekends are so so busy and I'm not out there near enough!

What I've Been Up To
Same ole, same ole. Spending money....eating....sleeping.... the usual.

What I'm Dreading
Hmmm....
Can't think of a thing....except this dang weather that could possibly worse than the fiery pits of hell....

What I'm Working On
Trying to be a better blogger.....but eh. 

What I'm Excited About
Shopping trip with my momma on Friday. Funds are low, but it will be a good time!

What I'm Watching/Reading
Netflix: Jane the Virgin (season 2) and just finished Grace & Frankie (season 2). 
If you haven't seen Grace & Frankie, you need to watch. So funny!



Reading: 90 Minutes in Heaven

What I'm Listening To



Because JT is everything.

What I'm Wearing
I went to TJ Maxx with a friend last night, just to look since I'm shopping with Mom Friday. Of course, I find a cart load of super cute clothes. I settled on these 3 tops....



Long. Loose. Light. Right up my alley. 

What I'm Doing This Weekend
To be honest, I don't even have weekend plans. And I'm loving that. 

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
Even though I'm no longer a student or a teacher, I absolutely love back to school time. I perused the aisles at Target last night and it just made me so happy! Locker chandeliers and disco lights? Scented markers? Fun planners? I love it all!

What Else Is New
Nothing at all. I've got quite a "to-do" list for my house, so I really need to start marking some stuff off. Maybe soon!

Bonus: What's Your Favorite Part About Summer? 
Obviously lake time, as I'm sure you could guess.


So that's what's up! What's up with y'all?
Link up with Shay, Mel, and Sheaffer and share your "What's Up Wednesday" posts!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

09 10