Monday, July 18, 2016

Weekend Recap

This weekend was so much fun! It was kind of low-key, but I loved it!

Hang on for the ride.....

On Saturday afternoon, I got to take my niece to the movies with some friends to see The Secret Life of Pets. 


While the movie was kind of boring, (all of the good parts were in the previews), Raelyn had fun and it was fun seeing her interact with the other kiddos. She's at such a fun age, and I just want to keep her 4 forever. 


At the end of the movie, she let me take her pic in front of the sign. I don't know about other 4 year olds, but sometimes pictures are okay and other times it is absolutely not an option to get a picture. She's definitely a 4-nager.


I also got to try out a box full of goodies sent to me by Influenster and Loreal Paris. 
I really really liked the Voluminous primer and mascara. The eyshadows were really pretty colors, and I can't wait to try the Brow Stylist. #ad 


This Silpada necklace came in the mail Saturday, and I am obsessed with it. When I started Silpada, it was only sterling silver. They then moved to the brass K&R collection, but I was late to hop on board. I'm excited to put some gold pieces back into my collection. 

Btw- HUGE sale going on at Silpada right now. HUGE!


Our VBS commencement was last night, so I decided to make these little appetizers because they are so easy and so yummy! I'll share recipe tomorrow, so come back!



Now it's Monday and we are settling in for another busy week. Hope your Monday is fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. We went to see TSLOP last week, too, and loved it, but I will say that the previews included the good parts.

    ReplyDelete

09 10