Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday, folks! 

If you're anything like me, that is said with a grumpy cat expression. Are Mondays ever really happy? I digress. 

I mentioned several times that I need to finish painting my bedroom/reading room/office. We finally did that last Thursday. Or Mom did it, I should say. I did two coats of Dishy Coral- which turned out to be a bright pink. And I have to admit, it was a mess. Think paint on the trim, super light coats, and a forgotten coat in the corners. Yeah. It was bad. 

But Mom came to the rescue.


It's funny because I would ask if I should go on and do something, and she would reply, "NO. Just stand back." Hahahaha. She knew she'd have an even bigger mess to clean up.

So here is the finished room. I changed colors and went with a deeper shade of coral. I love it!


I hung out with my parents, niece, and nephew on Saturday night. We played side walk chalk for what felt like hours! Fun times, though. Love those nuggets.


On Saturday morning, our church decorated for our upcoming VBS. The theme is camping, so it was super easy to decorate for! And look how cute it all turned out!








I've become obsessed with certain shows on QVC! It's true. I'm a 60 year old woman. 
I finally found this camo bag by GILI, and carried it for the first time yesterday. LOVE it!


And I may or may not have taken a little siesta yesterday afternoon. A 3 hour siesta. 
So I figured I wouldn't get much sleep last night. Influenster sent me some ZzzQuil to try, and I have to say, I had a pretty good night's sleep. I woke up feeling rested and (semi) ready to start this work week. #SleepLovers #ad


How was your wild weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10