Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Stranded: Famous People

You know Erika and Shay have this super fun link-up where we pretend we are stranded and have to pick 3 items (within the topic) every month to take with us to said island. 


Now, nothing about being stranded outside seems fun to me. Leave me stranded at a 5 star resort with air conditioning, and I'll be good. But outside? No thanks!

But for the sake of the post, let's pretend I'm loving this scenario. ;)

Today's topic? Famous people! 

This might be fun, right???

Ok. Let's go!


Ryan Reynolds



Because you obviously need some eye candy. And he's funny. So win win.  And obviously he wouldn't be married to the perfect Blake Lively if this were all real. So.....


Melissa McCarthy


I mean, I obviously need a comedian to keep the morale up. And she can cook! Remember Suki a la Gilmore Girls? Yeah. So this is another win win. 




Michael Strahan


This guy was the first to come to mind. Why? 
1. He's so loveable. I mean did you all see him on Live? 
 2. He's really funny. Honestly, he is.
 3. He's huge. I mean, can't you see him fighting off all of those lions and tigers and bears? Oh my!
Win win win!

What do you all think of my 3? Good choices, right?

And if you want to play along, here are the topics.

And my posts if you want to read....





Happy Hump Day, friends!

6 comments:

  1. Love your list! My daughter and I are on season 4 of Gilmore Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost added eye candy too! but for another famous ryan;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Reynolds... How did I not choose him?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan Reynolds crossed my mind too :) and Melissa McCarthy...she'd be so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent picks! Especially love Melissa McCarthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT choices! My list woefully left off any eye candy, so I have Ryan Reynolds envy.

    Liz @ Familyoffoley.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10