Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Home Tour

Y'all know I love a linkup, and when Andrea shared that today's Show and Tell Tuesday linkup would be a home tour, I got so excited! I LOVE seeing inside other's homes. Call me nosy-rosy if you will. 

But then I was hesitant to do my own post because my house is not finished. I moved in 9 months ago, and I'm still working on making it mine. Slowly, but surely, I will get there. But not there yet. 

I decided to go on and share my little home with you all anyway. The good, the bad, and the still ugly. 
Just remember, it's a work in progress!!!!!

Here's my little house with the pink door. 

Outside to-do:
1. Landscaping 
2. Paint shutters a darker shade


Living Room
You've already seen a room reveal here, but if not, go back and see!
Btw- It's one of my most popular posts!
Finished! 


Dining Room
 

To-Do:
 1. Paint over that orange wall. 
2. Add curtains


Kitchen 


To-do:
1. Paint orange wall (continued from dining room)
2. Change curtain

Powder Room 
The ceiling in this room was also orange, but I decided to paint it pink one day. I'm still deciding on what shade to do the walls, but I'm going with a light pink....eventually!

To-do:
1. Choose a color
2. Paint walls
3. Hang small chandelier


Hall 

To-do: 
1. Find and change wall art.
2. Change light fixture- you can't see it, but it's UGLY!


Bedroom 1 / Reading Room

To-do:
1. Find and hang curtains
2. Hang up pictures/wall art
3. Find rug


 Bedroom 3/Guest Room

To-do: 
1. Find curtains and hang
2. Hang wall art


Bathroom 
This room needs the most work! I feel like when the previous owners did a remodel, they left this room off their list.

 To-do: 
1. Remove wallpaper
2. Paint
3. Find shower curtain
4. Find and hang chandelier


My bedroom 

To-do: 
1. Touch up paint over windows
2. Find new curtains
3. More wall art

As you can see, I still have a lot to do! But that's ok. I'm in no rush, and want to find the perfect pieces and not just buy something to buy because it's empty, ya know?

I love my little house! What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. I just LOVVEEEE your pink front door! What an adorable home :) Thanks for sharing!!XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! That pink door is my fave!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the pink door! Your home is so charming and cozy! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's small, but it's perfect for me!

      Delete
  3. Your home is beautiful and comfy! Love all the personal touches!

    ReplyDelete

09 10