Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Faves!

Another Friday, another round of Friday Favorites. 

My absolute favorite this week has been this snapchat filter. 
WHY CAN'T MY FACE BE THIS FLAWLESS IN REAL LIFE?!?!?!?!
I mean really. 
Btw- if you want to follow me on snapchat, my username is melanie_ks. :)


Another favorite? SCHOOL SUPPLIES! 
My former student/teacher/nerd heart loves this section! 


Influenster sent me a box full of awesome Loreal Makeup products, and this Brow Stylist kit was my favorite! It's subtle, but a really good way to fill in those brows! 



I'm out shopping with my mom today, which is one of my all-time favorites! 


And finally, TGIF!


If you want to read or share your Friday Favorites, head over to Andrea's, Narci's, or Erika's blog and link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10