Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bubbly Pizza: A Pinterest Recipe

I was perusing my Food pinterest board yesterday, looking for ideas for dinners before I went to the grocery. This recipe for Bubbly Pizza popped up, and I quickly added it to the list. 

Here's what I bought for Bubbly Pizza-

Ingredients
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 large can of biscuits (or 2 small)
1 small package of pepperoni
1 package of mozzarella cheese

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters.

3. Spray/grease baking dish.

4. Place biscuit quarters into dish.


5. Add toppings
You can go crazy with this step. I decided to just do pepperoni, but you could add sausage, peppers, onions, ham, pineapple....the skies the limit here.


6. Pour sauce over biscuits and toppings.
I used about 1/2 a jar, but I personally would have liked more. 


7. Oops. I forgot the fresh mushrooms. 
I actually bought these for another recipe, but added some to my pizza. SO GOOD!


8. Top with cheese. 
I used about 1/2 a bag (appx 1 cup).


9. Pop in the oven. 
I had to cook for about an hour, but the original poster said 20-30 minutes. I guess every oven is different.


And when it's finished, you have Bubbly Pizza!


This was really good. I think it will be perfect for those of you with kiddos- how much fun would they have throwing this together?!

If you make this, let me know what you think!


To see other recipes on my Food board, click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10