Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What's In My Bag {Show & Tell}

Y'all. These are my absolute favorite posts to read. 

Maybe because I'm curious to see what others carry. 

Or probably because I'm just 100% nosy. 

I'm linking up with Andrea today for her Show & Tell series. Today's post? What's in my bag?

Let's dig in, shall we?

I'm carrying a Kate Spade Turn Over a New Leaf LEN tote. And guys, it's huge! Uuuuuge! Like I could fit a small child in this bag. 



Let's dig in, shall we?

Since I could carry my entire house in this bag, I have a lot of unnecessary junk in there. For the sake of not boring you to death, I will stick with the basics.

Like my Kate Spade Layton Wellesley Wallet. 
Holds all my junk, plus a key and my phone. It's tight, but I can do it.


I use this cute little card holder key ring thing to hold my phone cord and extra charger. Ya never know when you will need it. 
Tag says Artsy Anthropology, but the owner has since changed to Whitney Paige Designs. Pretty sure you can still find her on etsy.   


Sonia Kashuk makeup bag holds all of the essentials- lip gloss, chapstick, perfume, nail polish remover pads, nail clippers, etc. 

And I'm obsessed with pens, so I keep a little pencil pouch in my bag. This one is Kate Spade x Gap Kids and says Play Hooky on the front. Cute, right? 

Those other goodies you see? My keys, ibuprofen, sunglasses, awesome goodies for the girls, lotion, and a little Target card case for all of my loyalty cards. Exciting, I know.



And here are the topics for the year, if you want to join in! 



What's in your bag?


2 comments:

  1. Such super cute items!!! Love your KS stuff!!And nail polish pads for the win--- can't handle too chipped nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the KS stuff! Glad to have found you :).

    ReplyDelete

09 10