Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded: 3 Netflix Shows

Y'all know I love me a good Netflix series to be obsessed with. Like, it's my favorite thing to do on a rainy, chilly day. 

I actually was wishing for a stormy weekend last weekend so I could binge watch Greys. Truth. 

So needless to say, the linkup with Shay and Erika today about Netflix on a deserted island is right up my alley. And hello....this is the best island ever if I can watch Netflix.




Sons of Anarchy

I watched this a few years ago, and I've actually thought about watching it again because it is that good! I never thought I would be into a show about a biker gang, but guys. OHMYGOSH! It's so good. 



Parenthood

This is one of the best dramas I've ever seen. You guys, I cried. I laughed. I felt like I was a Braverman the entire series. And then wished I were a Braverman after it was over. So so good. I have yet to talk to someone that did not like this show. It's seriously for everyone!



Greys Anatomy

I literally just finished this series and I'm sad I have to wait for the next season to be released. Remember above when I said I was wishing for storms so I could binge? It didn't storm, but I binged anyway. And I cried and boo-hoo'd for an hour when McDreamy died. Serious. Eyes were puffy. 

And this meme is so true!!!! 



Yep. It's true!

What series would you watch on the island?

If you want to link up, here are the topics: 


And here are my previous linkups for Stranded.

2 comments:

  1. Parenthood made my list, too! You're the first person I've seen that listed SOA. I think my husband would like that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - those Grey's memes are so true! I need to catch up - I watched in real time until the end of last season and then I just couldn't. I'm still bitter they got rid of McDreamy - I mean... that's like having a Rachel but no Ross!

    ReplyDelete

09 10