Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What's Up Wednesday {May Edition}

You guys. How is it the end of May already???? What the heck?!

Linking up with Mel, Sheaffer, and Shay for What's Up Wednesday. 


What I'm Eating
Lots and lots of Mexican! You guys, I eat it at least twice a week. This week- it's looking like it's going to be about 4 times. This is why I look like I'm having burrito babies. 


What I'm Reminiscing About
Summer has started for area schools, and I'm super sad that I don't get a summer vacation anymore. It's hard being a student and then a teacher and getting two months off to do whatever. I work a "regular" 8-5 job now, and it makes me miss being a teacher. 


What I'm Loving
Baby Owen. He's been here almost a week and he is just perfect! 


What I've Been Up To
Same ole, same ole. Working 2 jobs, spending money like it's growing on trees, and eating like I'm  starved. See. Nothing new. ;)
What I'm Dreading
I need to have a yard sale pronto. When I moved in, I set everything to the side of my garage with plans of having a sale. That pile keeps growing, and I need to do something about it soon. 


What I'm Excited About
Lake time! The boat is finally on the water, and I can't wait to cruise around and get some sun!


What I'm Watching/Reading
I have a whole review post planned on some things I've just finished, but as of right now, I'm reading So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore. The writing is a little fluffy, but I've just started, so I hope I like it more as I read it. Several things have already resonated with me, so that's a plus!




What I'm Listening To
Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. 
We can work from home.....oh oh oh oh. 

Favorite song right now. On repeat. 


Lots of loose, thin tops and leggings and flip flops. Summer staple. 


What I'm Doing This Weekend
It's my step-dad's birthday and Memorial Day weekend, so there will be a cookout at the lake and hopefully some boat riding. 


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Hmmm... it's June. I'll be having a Silpada party. My last hoorah with the company. Also, it will be my niece's 4th birthday, so that will be fun too!


What Else Is New?
I still need to paint! Ive had this planned for months now, and I've still not done it. I need to get one that pronto!


What I'm Looking Forward To This Summer
Have you all heard? I'm ready for boating and lake season!!!!! Shocking, I know! ;)

See all of my shenanigans on my Instagram or follow me on twitter. It's fun, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10