Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

Let me preface this post by saying I never ever take photos like this unless I'm sending to a friend to help me decide on the right shoes with an outfit. So this is pretty new territory for me. 

And it feels awkward.

But since some of my other favorite bloggers do this link-up, I thought I would join in too.

Top: Headturners Boutique- find them on Facebook!
Skinny jeans: Target
Moccasins: Minnetonka from TJ Maxx 

Black top: TJ Maxx
Vest: Catos
Jeans: Target
Jewelry: local boutique (similar)
Flats: Target (similar)

Top: Ross (last year)
Leggings: Jockey brand from TJ Maxx
Flats: Target (similar)

Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: NY&CO (old)
Flats: Hyders Shoes

Top: JC Penneys (similar)
Leggings: Old Navy (old)
Shoes: Yellow Box brand

Top: Old Navy (old)
Jeans: Torrid
Moccasins: Minnetonka 
Jewelry: Silpada


Link up with the Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10