Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stranded: 3 Books [a linkup]

Remember last month when we were all pretending we were stranded on a deserted island? The topic in April was what 3 medicine cabinet items would you take with you. You can read about my 3 items here



This month, the girls (Erika and Shay) are asking what 3 books we would take on a deserted island. 
And y'all. This one is tough!


Current book: The Good Girl


Since I'm in the middle of a book, I'd definitely take it so I can finish. I'm only about 1/4 of the way through, but I've read enough to get totally hooked. This is also my book club's current read, btw. 






This is my all-time favorite book, and I've read it several times. I love it every single time. And I cry every single time, even though I know what's going to happen. That makes it a great book, in my opinion! If you haven't read this yet, order it now! It's not James Patterson's typical murder mystery suspense book, and he kills it. Haha. Get it? Kills it? Haha







I actually just got an email suggesting this book and a friend in my book club has been trying to get me to read this for months. I obviously haven't yet, but what better time to read it than when I'm sitting in the sand on a deserted island? Amiright? As soon as this island appears, I will read this book.

What about you all? What 3 books would you take to read on this hypothetical deserted island?


And if you're interested in linking up, here's the list for future linkups. 


3 comments:

  1. Loved The Good Girl, but the author's follow up novel....whellll, not so much. It was ok. And Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas was a really great book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out The Good Girl! Can you tell me what it's about a little more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas... bawled my eyes out! So good though!

    ReplyDelete

09 10