Tuesday, May 10, 2016

{Show & Tell} My Style

Andrea is hosting a Show & Tell every other Tuesday, and I usually link up because I like her so much. And if you haven't noticed, I love love a good linkup! Ha!


Today's show and tell is about our personal style. 


See my other Show & Tell posts below:

My style: well....I can describe mine in two words- comfy and cute. 

Others may find it sloppy or too lax. Some may find my obsession of wearing jewelry every single day over the top. Nonetheless, it's my style and I like it. 

Here are a few pics from recent days....




I'm either in leggings or skinny jeans and loose tops. If you see me in anything else, well then slap my momma!


I wear flats 99% of the time- moccasins, ballet flats, or sandals. I love heels, but they just aren't practical people!


And I love love love to layer!


I always wear earrings, rings, bracelets, and a necklace. You'll rarely catch me without those items. 



This must have been a random choice- flare jeans! I do love them though!

 

See? I even stick with my "style" on vacation.



What's your personal style?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10