Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pineapple Obsession

I've always been a fan of pineapples, so it's pretty lucky that they are SO trendy right now and you can find them everywhere!



I thought I'd put together a little collection of some of my favorite pineapple items. Enjoy!


Alex and Ani bracelet

I love giving these bangles as gifts, but why not buy one for yourself? Especially when they are this cute!


Cards



I love love love a handwritten note
- giving and receiving, so these are right up my alley.


Cutting Board


I have a Kentucky shaped cutting board in my kitchen now, but I feel like this cutting board
will be in my cart really soon. Isn't it adorable?!


Tumbler


You guys know I'm a fan of mugs and drinkware, so this tumbler
would have to come home with me. LOVE it!


Phone Case


How sweet is this clear and gold phone case? Perfect for summer!


Patio Lights



If you guys have a patio, I'm pretty much demanding that you buy these cute patio lights. I've been wanting a space that I could decorate (a la Braverman style) for ages. If you have a space, you better take advantage!


Pool Float


Going along with our outdoor lights is this super fun, kitsch pool float. If you are lucky enough to have a pool, you must buy this fun float. 


Ok, so now that I'm convinced I need to move to a home that has a pool and an outdoor patio for those lights, I think I'll call it a day for this post. 

Do you love pineapples as much as me? Or are you loving something else? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I was at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and they had tons of pineapple stuff!

    ReplyDelete

09 10