Monday, May 2, 2016

Jamal Murray Photo Op

So, if you've read my blog for sometime, you know I'm pretty much obsessed with UK basketball and the outstanding players they recruit. 

After they commit to being entered into the draft, the players will often do an autograph tour around Kentucky. And I try to make as many as I can. But let me be honest, I'm not after an autograph. I just want my picture with them. Welcome to the social media age, right? 

Last week I got my photo with Tyler Ulis, as you saw two-three times last week. And this week, Jamal Murray visited Glasgow for his #BlueArrowTour. And of course, I was there.


And here I am meeting this talented guy. He was super nice and even cuter in person than on the ole big screen. I just know this guy is going places and will do so well in the NBA. 


Don't we look like a cute couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10