Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Favorite Vacation {Show & Tell}

 Im talking vacations today, and not all of them, but my very favorite!

This is so tough to do, because I've loved so many different places.

Boston. Amazing. 

New York City. Incredible. 

Clearwater Beach. Fantastic.

But one of my absolute favorites has been my trips to Sin City- Las Vegas!

I've been 4 times; once with a group of girls after one of them officially got divorced and three other times with one of my besties, Meg and some friends. 

Las Vegas never disappoints. 

There's always food. Always shows. Always shopping. 

My very first trip in 2010

This was during the whole Hangover phenom, so Caesar's Palace pic was a must!

My first cirque de soleil show: Beatle's Love! (2010)



My bestie- Meg

A frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's for my 30th birthday in 2013!

Selfies instead of slots in 20105.


My absolute favorite- the Bellagio fountains! 

Serendipity's 2013

Some people throw down hundreds, I stick to singles. 

Gondola driver? director? guy with a pole sang Happy Birthday to me on my 30th! Pretty cool, right?

I've seen several shows, tried many different restaurants, and stayed in different places. I've never had a bad experience in Vegas. I can't wait until my next trip!

Linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday!




See other Show and Tell posts below. 

2 comments:

  1. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post. I've only been to Vegas once (for a bachelorette party), but I'd love to go back. I'm not much on the gambling, but there are so many shows to see and other things to do.

    ReplyDelete

09 10