Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Father's Day Gift Ideas

So Father's Day is next month, and if you're like me, it sneaks up on you before we even realize it. And if you're still like me, I like plenty of time to prepare and shop for a great gift.

For me, it's often hard to find a great gift that won't break the bank. Yes, it's easy to find something someone will love if your budget is non-existent. Something cute, unique, and in your price range? Hard to do, right?

I've put together a couple of great but inexpensive gift ideas for dads. Hopefully you'll find something here to make your gift hunt a little easier!

Father's Day Gift Ideas




Click on the picture(s) below to take you to the page. 



Life is Good tee


These tees are super soft, and I've given them several times to different people. They love them!


Grill Tools Set

If you're dad is like my dad, the only time they cook is when they grill. Who wouldn't love getting a new set every once in awhile?


Yeti


These are the new it gift, and they are always sold out in my town. Order online to be sure to get it in for Father's Day. It'll keep your cold stuff cold and your hot stuff hot for hours on end.


RFID Leather Wallet


The new thing for criminals is to electronically steal your card data without even touching your card. Protect your dad (and his money) with a new RFID wallet.


Wood Watch
 I love different, unique gifts, and this watch is just that. How handsome is this watch? Any dad would just love it. 


I put together another gift idea set for Valentine's Day, but any of those gifts would make excellent choices for Father's Day too. See those below.




Valentine's Day Gift Guide for him





I hope you find something here that sparks your interest and that your dad or your husband will love. Now, I'm off to narrow down my choices.....

1 comment:

  1. You are on the ball... I hadn't even started thinking about Father's Day yet! Great gift ideas. I love how they are all practical as well.

    ReplyDelete

09 10