Thursday, May 12, 2016

15 Weird-ish Questions

You guys. I LOVE questions and questionnaires and quizzes about me. Maybe that makes me a little narcissistic but whatever. I remember playing these on myspace, xanga, messenger, and whatever else was popular back in the day, so it makes me super happy when these pop up in blog land. 

So this morning, I was going through Shay and Erika's linkup on the 3 books you'd take to a deserted island (see my 3 here) and ran upon Jennifer's blog. It's so cute you guys, but my favorite part is this little questionnaire. BECAUSE I LOVE THEM! So I did what any other blogger would do, and I copied the questions to do on my own blog.  Thanks, Jennifer, for unknowingly providing today's post.

Without further adieu...

1. A nickname that you get called.
Mel

2. A weird habit.
I have to have a fan on. If not, the room is stuffy. And if there isn't a ceiling fan, then some other kind of fan will be used.

3. A weird phobia.
Mice. I know they are tiny little things, but I cant stand the thought of them. Makes my skin crawl. 

4. A song you are ashamed to like so you blast it in private.
Anything by the Biebs. I was jamming to it one afternoon with the windows cracked, and immediately turned the station when a car pulled up beside me. 

5. A pet peeve.
Rudeness. There is no reason to be rude if you haven't been provoked. Use your manners!

6. A nervous habit.
Picking at my nails. If there is polish, it will be gone. If no polish, I'll pick at the nail itself. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Looking at the bed, it's the left side. 

8. The name of your first stuffed animal.
I don't think I named my animals. Hmmm. 

9. What do you buy at Starbucks?
The last drink I bought was the peach green tea. It was minty and amazing and fresh. Usually it's like a white mocha or something pretty plain and not too coffee strong. Honestly, I don't frequent Starbucks often. We don't have one in town, and I'm just not a big coffee drinker. 

10. Beauty rule.
Always wear foundation and eyeliner. I look dead without the two. 

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the shower head. 

12. A weird body skill.
I have no skills. Like none. 

13. Comfort food.
Chips. Any and all potato chips

14. A word or phrase that you say all the time.
Well good grief. 

15. What do you sleep in?
Either a cotton pj set (from Sams that are so so soft) or yoga pants and a super comfy top. 

Y'all answer these questions and send me the link so I can see how weird you all are! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I'm so glad you copied me (because I totally copied someone too! That's the beauty of blogging!)I totally pick at my nail polish too! The only way I can stop myself is if it's shellac, and even then, once it starts coming up a TINY bit, it's gone. I am so envious of girls with pretty nails!

    ReplyDelete

09 10