Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Woodland Theme Baby Shower

My mom and I recently hosted a small baby shower for my sister and her little boy that will be here in May. His little room will be in the woodland theme, so we went with that for the shower too. While it was super stressful to organize and get everything just as I wanted it, it was super fun, and I think it turned out pretty cute!


Wood serving pieces were found at Ross for a great price!

Fruit cups

Acorn cookies

Hedgehog cheese ball




Smores Trail Mix



This super cute invite was designed by a seller on Etsy and printed via Vista Print.
Last name, address, and phone number blurred for obvious reasons.











Mom, Sister, and me

I can't wait to meet you Baby Owen. You are loved so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10