Tuesday, April 5, 2016

{Show and Tell} Fantasy Talk Show

Linking up with my favorite blogger, Momfessionals, for Show and Tell Tuesday.


This week's entry is so FUN! 

Fantasy Talk Show

Y'all. Since I was a little kid, I always wanted to be a talk show host. My mom always watched Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones, Oprah....my mom watched them all. Therefore, I did too. I loved them, and I said many times, my dream job would be a talk show host. 

Of course, back then, I loved the drama of Ricki and Jenny, but also loved how poised and professional Oprah was. Of course, she was the ultimate host. 

Photo Via
  
Photo Via
Now, 20 years later, shows are different. There are cooking shows like The Chew and Rachael Ray, and the "talk shows" like The View and The Talk, and my favorite, Ellen!

I think now, as an adult, I would want a mix. 

I'd want the humor of Ellen.
Photo Via
 The cooking segment of The Chew. 
Photo Via
The hot topics of The View. 
Photo Via
The celebrity interviews like Oprah.
Photo Via
And of course, I'd have to do a Melanie's Favorite Things at least twice a year and give away tons of my favorite items. "You get a Kate Spade. And you get Silpada. And you get a lifetime supply of milkshakes!" 
Photo via
Wouldn't you want to watch that show? Wouldn't I be a great host? (Lie and say yes!)

Here's a list if you want to join in on future linkups. 

And here's the links to some of the Show and Tell Tuesdays that I've participated in:

What do you think about my show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10