Thursday, April 14, 2016

Recipe: Caesar Pasta Salad

My Nanny's 90th birthday was this week, and I decided to throw together a Caesar Pasta Salad. This was the first time I'd made it, and you guys, it won't be the last. 

It was SO yummy! And SO easy!

Ingredients
- box of penne
- bottle of Caesar dressing
- shredded parmesan cheese
- bag of Romaine lettuce
- cherry tomatoes


All of this probably cost me around $10 to make. 

First, boil the pasta. 


While pasta is boiling, halve or quarter the tomatoes (depending on size).


After pasta is cooked, drain. 


Throw in the tomatoes.


Then the lettuce, followed by the cheese and dressing. 


I didn't use the whole bottle of dressing. Just use your eyes. I like dressing a lot, so I used about 3/4 of the bottle. 

Then chill until ready to serve.

Pin this image and share with your friends!

Everyone loved it! 
This is perfect to go with spring and summer dinners, and makes even better leftovers! Add some grilled chicken, and you have your main dish. 

I kind of wish I had a bowl of it right now.  

2 comments:

  1. YUM! This looks so good! I make something similar with Chicken in it! Love Caesar anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too; give me all the caesar food!

      Delete

09 10