Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Faves

Some favorites that I think you should check out..... Cause I said so.


See other linkups with Andrea here.



I love starting new books, especially when they are actual books and not on an iPad or Kindle. There's just something about fresh pages waiting to be turned. 


I got Go Set a Watchman, the sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee for Christmas. Unfortunately, I'm just now getting to read it because I've been in the middle of other books or reading certain ones for book club. I can't wait to dive into this one today. 





OPIE! While Mom is working (or gone for the day), the puppy comes to work with my step-dad, which means I get lots of puppy snuggles. He's pretty much made himself at home and does as he pleases. Even if that means sleeping in trays or on keyboards. 


The bottom floral canvas. NOT the guitar.

I saw this canvas on my girl, Molly's, instagram and just had to have it for my dining room. After looking for at least two months every time I went into Hobby Lobby, I finally found it. I can't wait to get it hung on the wall this weekend.



I love good, stormy weather. Especially if I get to stay home and snuggle. No storms yesterday, but aren't these clouds beautiful?



And of course, my pink door is a fave!!!

See it on my door here



2 comments:

09 10