Thursday, April 28, 2016

Currently: April Edition

It's about that time.....
How has April flown by so quickly, y'all? Sheesh.



Reading

Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman



I'm basically reading while in car line for job #2, so I get in several pages in that time frame. Unfortunately, that's about the only time I read, so it takes me awhile to get through a book. I'm anxious to see what the uproar is about. 

Listening To
Country. That's pretty much all I listen to. Newest faves are:


And obviously all of my Pop2K and 90s on 9 on XM radio. That will never stop.

Wearing

Layers. I love wearing layers! Also- My favorite jeans from Target and my new Yellow Box Flip Flop. I bought the graphite stones instead of clear, and this is seriously the most comfortable brand of flip flops I own. 

Watching
 Netflix, as usual.



I'm trying to make my way through Season 3, but it is sooooo slow. Killing me.

and

Real Housewives, of course. I can't get enough!
Dallas....New York....Beverly Hills. I'm watching them all!


Needing
A landscaper! The previous owner didn't finish anything she started, in terms of landscaping, and it's a mess. Holes in flower beds, weeds everywhere, dead flowers along the side, and empty spots where she didn't finish putting rock down. As you can see in the very top picture, I have lots to do. And did I mention I hate hate hate yard work. Ugh.

Wanting
To paint my office and bathroom. I've got lots of things on my "to-do" list, but those rooms are at the top. I just need to get over my apprehension, buy the paint, and get started!


This room will be a bright coral; won't that look awesome with my leopard chair and ottoman????

Avoiding
Well, if you've read this far, you know I'm avoiding painting and landscaping. I need a handyman. Anyone?


Looking Forward To
My little baby nephew will be here in just a couple of weeks. I can't wait to meet little Owen Lee.


See the shower I threw for him here

Feeling
Happy.
Ya know, it's a good feeling when, even though there are always things you want to happen, but you just feel happy and good and at peace. Yeah. I'm there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10