Monday, April 4, 2016

Chocolate Fruit Dip

I needed a dish to take to a party a few weeks ago, and found this little recipe on Pinterest. I knew I would like it because 1. chocolate, 2. cream cheese, and 3. fruit! And my favorite thing in the world is dip. Any kind of dip. 



Original recipe here.


Ingredients
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract


Directions

In mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until peaks form.



Add 2 Tbsp. of powdered sugar, and whip until stiff peaks form. 

In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, cocoa powder, vanilla, and 1/4 plus 2 Tbsp. of the powdered sugar. 


Mix in whipped cream and remaining powdered sugar. Chill until ready to serve. 


Like the original poster, I served with bananas and strawberries, but this would be good with any fruit. I think it would even be good with angel food cake!

Check out more of "sweets" on my pinterest board.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10