Friday, April 29, 2016

April Favorites

We've reached the end of yet another month. How does that happen so quickly?

Since it's Friday Favorites time, I thought I'd do another end of the month favorites/recap post all in one. 


Let's begin, shall we?



I met people

 



I cooked. (Which never ever happens!)






I updated my pages.






Click on the links at the top of the page to see the updates pages!









I partied. 


My Nanny turned 90 this month!

C's Last Fling

Woodland Baby Shower





And it was super scary!




I 'bon-fired'. 
Yes, I made that into a verb. 

First bonfire of the year! :)




I had niece-time.






I decorated. 

Print from Hobby Lobby for my dining room. 

Back door

House # for front door.

I snuggled.





April has been a busy month and I've had a blast. Here's to May!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites!

and 



Life In Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10