Wednesday, April 27, 2016

26 Things About Me

I saw this on facebook the other day, and thought it might be a fun way for you guys to get to know some random facts about me. Enjoy!

Twenty-six things about me...
A- Age: 32
B- Biggest fear: not finding "my person"
C- Current time: 3:54pm
D- Drink you last had: Strawberry flavored Fruit2O water
E- Every day starts with: taking the dog out
F- Favorite song: Don't Stop Believing
G- Ghosts, are they real? no
H- Hometown: Glasgow, KY
I- In love with: my family
J- Jealous of: naturally skinny people
K- Killed someone?: nope
L- Last time you cried?: Sunday. My late aunt's birthday.
M- Middle Name: Kay
N- Number of siblings: 1 sister
O- One wish: for my family to be happy and healthy
P- Person you last called: a customer
Q- Question you're always asked: Is your hair naturally curly?
R- Reason to smile: Jesus is my savior!
S- Song last sang: Stressed Out
T- Time you woke up: 7:00am
U- Underwear color: coral
V- Vacation destination: a beach far away
W- Worst habit: road rage/driving fast
Y- Your favorite food: cheesy pizza
X- X-Rays you've had: 3-4
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10